2010 WACCI Conference Information
- Last Updated on 24 October 2012
- Hits: 11536
2010 WACCI Conference
October 12th - October 15th, 2010
Exhibition Hall at Alliant Energy Center
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
Madison, WI 53713
The emphasis of the conference will be on staff and administrators learning together and presentations will include both theory and experiential sessions. Presentation tracks have also been set up to ensure maximum participant benefit for an audience of law enforcement, private, and public sector employees.
2010 WACCI Conference Tracks include:
a. Newbs (Introductory/Basic Forensics Concepts & Techniques)
b. Techspert (Advanced Forensics Concepts & Techniques)
c. Network Security/Information Assurance
d. Mobile/Small Device Forensics
WACCI is proud to welcome some of the top Forensics and Network Security experts in the country to our 2010 Conference including:
- Ovie Carroll - Director for the Cybercrime Lab at the Department of Justice, Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section (CCIPS).
- Harlan Carvey - Computer forensics author, researcher and practitioner and Perl Scriptor Extraordinaire.
- Brian Carrier - Computer forensics author, researcher, and forensics tool creator.
- Rob Lee - computer forensics, vulnerability and exploit discovery, intrusion detection/prevention, and incident response expert.
*Special restrictions may apply. Please contact Conference Committee before registering at registration[at]wacci.org.